Custom Search

02 October 2006

Things Not To Say During Sex

During Sex
You are not supposed to say these things during sex.. haha, the funniest is perhaps this: "Get off me, I'll do it myself!"
  • I have to poop.
  • Smile for the camera!
  • Get off me, i'll do it myselft!
  • This is your first time...right?
  • You're almost as good as my ex!
  • When is this supposed to feel good?
  • I thought YOU had the keys to the handcuffs?!
  • I was so horny tonight i would have taken a sheep home.
  • Keep it down, my mother is a light sleeper.
  • Hey! My friends were right! You ARE good!
  • On second thought, let's turn the lights off.
  • I'm sobering up and you're getting ugly!
  • But everybody looks funny naked!
  • Do i have to pay for this?
  • N0! You're too fat to be on top, You'd kill me!
  • Actually, your sister 'likes' it like this.
  • What's your name again?
  • Hold on, let me change the channel.
  • It's nice being in bed with someone i don't have to inflate.
  • Uhhh...I think the condom broke 10 minutes ago.

Did you happen to say any of those during sex?

Via - Mail Forward
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl

1 comments: on "Things Not To Say During Sex"

Anonymous said...

i am a woman

i said that once

but thats cus i am a woman