1. "Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?"
2. "The youngest son, the twenty-year old, how old is he?"
3. "Were you present when your picture was taken?"
4. "Were you alone or by yourself?"
5. "Was it you or your younger brother who was killed in the war?"
6. "Did he kill you?"
7. "How far apart were the vehicles at the time of the collision?"
8. "You were there until the time you left."
Things that Sound Dirty in Law
1. Have you looked through her briefs?
2. He is one hard judge.
3. Counselor, let's do it in chambers.
4. Her attorney withdrew at the last minute.
5. Is it a penal offense?
6. Better leave the handcuffs on.
7. For $200 an hour, she better be good.
8. Can you get him to drop his suit?
9. The judge gave her the stiffest one he could.
10. Think you can get me off?